What is Reiki?
Reiki (or Usui Reiki Ryoho) is an ancient hands-on healing art that intentionally channels ki energies to promote balance and well-being. The term Reiki is derived from two Japanese syllables, rei and ki, meaning Universal Life Energy. Rei represents the source of this energy and ki represents the energy’s movement within and around us.
Reiki is a holistic healing modality that encourages relaxation and relieves suffering. It is administered by “laying on hands” and is based on the idea that an unseen “life force energy” flows through us and is what causes us to be alive.
Benefits of practicing Reiki
• It serves as an immediate first-aid response during times of trauma and injury.
• It is a community in which its practitioners automatically become members of its energetically connected family.
• Reiki harms no one and serves as a complementary tool for assisting all other types of healing therapies.
• It helps practitioners develop stronger and healthier relationships with their loved ones.
• It helps practitioner bond spiritually with their environment.
• It brings awareness, allowing practitioners to bring to light any innate intuitive abilities that have been buried or repressed.
• Reiki’s restorative properties are especially helpful in the care that follows medical treatments or surgical procedures.
• Our pets benefit from Reiki energies by becoming healthier and calmer under a practitioner’s care.
For more information, Contact us or suscribe to my youtube channel.